4.9.08

I don’t mind another cup of Coffee

Classic or standard coffee with a spoon of coffee mate, or sometimes pour with spoons of powdered milk, and if unavailable evaporated or condensed milk are good alternate. Instant 3-in-1 coffee if favored, these is how my sister does her cup of coffee. She used to store various kinds at home such as café latte and cappuccino. Until negative body reactions occurred, she then switched to decaffeinated coffee, yet not as frequent drinker as she was. Recently, she discovered this Nescafe Relax, decaffeinated with chamomile. It was her who introduces the complete coffee mix to our mom.

I am not a coffee fan, but tried the new Relax twice, when our chocolate container was empty. Not bad! And for me, the taste has no difference with the rest of the coffees Nescafe has market, well maybe my sister and mom savor the difference, that drinking a cup of this newly discovered coffee became their morning routine.

Once in a while, it isn’t bad to treat yourself with a cup of coffee. I would love to make myself another mug especially if it is served with some native “kakanin” (goodies or dainties) . And I wouldn’t mind another cup even if our chocolate container is jam-packed. Hey, this is not a paid post :)

No comments: